Prospective students should visit the web sites of their home universities and check if they have bilateral cooperation agreements with any of Croatian higher education institutions.
Most Croatian higher education institutions have a significant number of bilateral agreements (30 to 90 per higher education institution) with foreign higher education institutions. The agreements, which are mutually coordinated and signed, support the following general forms of cooperation:
- Student and faculty exchange
- Exchange of administrative and professional staff
- Joint organisation of courses, study tours, conferences and seminars
- Participation in scientific conferences, symposia and seminars
- Joint research projects, including applications for governmental and foundation funding
- Exchange of experience and information on syllabi, methodology of teaching and techniques applied to didactic process
- Exchange of scientific publications
- Other forms of cooperation of mutual interest.
Prospective students should visit the web sites of their home universities and check if they have bilateral cooperation agreements with any of Croatian higher education institutions. If such cooperation exists, their home university will publish a competition announcement for available study programmes at Croatian higher education institutions. Prospective students should enquire about application deadlines and requirements for study programmes at Croatian higher education institutions available through university bilateral cooperation at their respective home universities.
Additionally, prospective students can consult the sections on International Cooperation/Bilateral Agreements at Croatian higher education institutions for an overview of their bilateral cooperation activities.
Below are the International Cooperation web pages from Croatia’s main public universities: